(1) Pratham Busines Innovation: Between now and 2025 over 250 million young people are estimated to enter the Indian workforce, while only 5% of youth aged 20-24 have obtained vocational skills through a formal training system. Many students drop out of the formal educational system unaware of the alternative educational and employment opportunities available. These students often settle in rural areas and engage in daily wage work, and are not privy to the industry growth evident in urban areas.
(2) Indian Institute of Gems & Jewellery: The Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery in Jaipur has been doing something very interesting. They have been running a special job-oriented program customised to the needs of Deaf and Dumb students.
(3) Kaushal Vikas Yatra, an AISECT Initiative: AISECT, which is a 28 year old organization, working in the unorganized sector and rural and semi-urban parts of the country for skill development, has a rich experience of doing mobilization of trainees for vocational training and skill development. Our experience shows that ground level activation campaigns which can reach the students directly are one of the most effective ways of awareness generation and publicity. In the rural areas, interaction with students and reaching out to them ensures effective awareness generation and recall for courses.
(4) Gram Tarang skilling Motor Mechanics: A one of a kind partnership that GRAM TARANG has forged in this area is that with Ashok Leyland, a leading manufacturer of heavy vehicles. GRAM TARANG has setup a captive 200 seater fully residential training facility at Bhubaneswar to cater to its manpower requirements across its dealerships and help employ the large number of ITI graduates of the state
(5) ASTM Student Testimonials: This contains testimonials from 2 trainees, both from Palghar district in Maharashtra which is a tribal region. They underwent training for Security sector with ASTM Institute and are gainfully employed after training with salary of over Rs. 10,000 per month.
(6) Future Sharp: This section has 7 Case Studies of beneficiaries who received training in Retail sector from Future Sharp Institute who are gainfully employed after completion of training.
(7) Gras Academy: This section has 8 Case Studies of varying backgrounds from Jaipur district who pursued training in BPO and Retail sectors from GRAS Academy and are gainfully employed after successful completion of training.
(8) Keertika Training Academy: This section has testimonials from 4 retired army personnel who have worked as trainers for Security sector with Keertika Training Academy.
(9) NIIT Yuva Jyoti: This section gives Success Stories of 4 trainees who made a significant transition in their lives with training from NIIT Yuva Jyoti. This includes a jobless graduate becoming Customer Support Associate, a Courier Boy becoming Accounting Professional, a Rickshaw Puller becoming Retail professional and a jobless 12th Pass becoming a Retail professional.
(10) Smart Edusol Service: This section contains testimonials from Trainers as well as Trainees of Edusol service in Hospitality, Housekeeping and Food & Beverages sector. The trainees are employed with KFC and Nagarjuna Suites.
(11) Yuva Parivartan: This section contains 9 success stories from Yuva Parivartan's Youth Career Initiative pertaining to trainings in various sectors.